Thurston County, the City of Lacey and others are sponsoring a free Emergency Preparedness Fair. Saturday, April 14, 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. at St. Martin’s University Worthington Center, 5300 Pacific Avenue SE, Lacey.
Visit the web page at http://www.co.thurston.wa.us/em/fair/ for a complete schedule of events, list of vendors and displays.
Included among the list of presentations are:
- Prepare Yourself: Individual and Household
- Preparing a 72-Hour Kit
- Map Your Neighborhood Resources and Hazards
- Thurston County’s Exposure to Volcano Hazards
- What to Do About Bird Flu: Pandemic Influenza
- Carbon Monoxide and Generator Safety
For More Information Contact: Vivian Eason, Thurston County Emergency Management, at 360-786-5243 or email email@example.com
For information on what the Griffin Neighborhood Association is doing about emergency preparedness right here, click here to see the GNA Emergency Preparedness web page.