Each year, the Griffin Neighborhood Association holds its annual meeting. The purpose of the meeting is principally to report to the community on activities by the Association, to elect half our Board, to present information on topics of interest to our community, and to present homeowners her with an opportunity to re-connect with one another.
Wednesday, January 28
7 PM to 9 PM
Griffin Fire Station
3707 Steamboat Island Rd. NW
Special guests expected to attend include Mr. John Wood, Griffin Fire Department Chief, Thurston County Sheriff, Mr. Dan Kimball (pictured above), and Representative Fred Finn. All will speak and will be able to answer your questions.
This year’s agenda also includes:
- An update on the demise of the proposed Steamboat Island Conference Center
- Steamboat Blueberry Field update
- An update on progress to expand St. Christopher’s Church
- Steamboat Area Conservation Partnership
- Emergency Preparedness
- Election of the GNA Board of Directors
- and more
All current members of the GNA can participate in the election of the Board. The Annual Meeting is a good time to get your membership up-to-date, if it’s lapsed.
We’re looking forward to seeing you Wednesday evening!