Join Us! Benefits of Membership in the Griffin Neighborhood Association
- As a member, you are helping to support ongoing communications which keep all of us informed of critical issues in the area where we live.
- You will have a voice in the issues facing this community and voting privileges within the Association.
- You will support the association's advocacy efforts to address the crucial issues in our community.
- You help us to sponsor local social events.
- Your support helps us to produce the Griffin Business Directory.
- Only Association members can use our Weed Wrench.
Become a Member
If you own property, a business, or reside in the Griffin area, you are eligible to become a member of the Griffin Neighborhood Association.
Annual dues are $20 for a personal, family, or business membership; $10 for seniors age 65 and up; and $5 for reduced income individuals or families.
The Griffin Neighborhood Association is registered with the State of Washington as a non-profit organization. However, the GNA is not a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and dues and donations to the Association are not tax-deductible.
Follow the two steps below to join the Griffin Neighborhood Association.
Choose a membership form.
Either complete the online form on this page or download and complete a paper form.
Paper Enrollment Form
Don't want to complete our online membership form? Click here to download a paper membership form.
Complete the paper form and mail it with your annual dues (either check or money order payable to "Griffin Neighborhood Association") to
Griffin Neighborhood Association
PMB Box 501
3403 Steamboat Island Rd NW
Olympia, WA 98502-4876
TO PAY ONLINE, ONE TIME - Click the correct yellow "Donate" button below to begin your secure online payment transaction:
Personal/Family or Business
$20.00 Dues + 91¢ online transaction fee
$10.00 Dues + 61¢ online transaction fee
Reduced Income Personal/Family
$5.00 Dues + 46¢ online transaction fee
We accept contributions of any amount.
Name your contribution.
TO PAY AUTOMATICALLY, EACH YEAR - Select a dues level and click the "Subscribe" button:
A PayPal account is required to set up an annual subscription payment. PayPal will take you to your existing account or ask you to set up a new account after you click "Subscribe".