Join Us! Benefits of Membership in the Griffin Neighborhood Association
- As a member, you are helping to support ongoing communications which keep all of us informed of critical issues in the area where we live.
- You will have a voice in the issues facing this community and voting privileges within the Association.
- You will support the association's advocacy efforts to address the crucial issues in our community.
- You help us to sponsor local social events.
- Your support helps us to produce the Griffin Business Directory.
- Only Association members can use our Weed Wrench.
Become a Member
If you own property, a business, or reside in the Griffin area, you are eligible to become a member of the Griffin Neighborhood Association.
Annual dues are $10 for an individual, $20 for a household or business membership, and $10 for seniors age 65 and up. We accept dues donations of any amount.
The Griffin Neighborhood Association is registered with the State of Washington as a non-profit organization. However, the GNA is not a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and dues and donations to the Association are not tax-deductible.
Follow the two steps below to join the Griffin Neighborhood Association.
Already a Member?
Not sure if your membership has lapsed? Click here to send an email to our Treasurer. Please provide the name you used when you became a member.
Choose a membership form.
Either complete the online form on this page or download and complete a paper form.
Paper Enrollment Form
Don't want to complete our online membership form? Click here to download a paper membership form.
Complete the paper form and mail it with your annual dues (either check or money order payable to "Griffin Neighborhood Association") to
Griffin Neighborhood Association
PMB Box 501
3403 Steamboat Island Rd NW
Olympia, WA 98502-4876